By using this website you are accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice. If you do not agree with anything in this notice you should not use this website.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the content of this website, information on products contained in this website is gathered from manufacturers & distributors’ websites and may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Information contained in this website is NOT intended as medical advice. Before using any product sold on our website for the treatment or preventative treatment of any condition, we recommend you seek advice from a health care professional. We recommend doing a patch test before use. Discontinue use immediately if adverse reactions occur. Even products that contain all natural ingredients can cause adverse skin reactions in susceptible people.
All liability of Dare to be Healthy Pty Ltd howsoever arising for inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
All content, including site design, text, graphics and images are the property of Dare to be Healthy Pty Ltd protected by international copyright laws. All rights are reserved. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All products are subject to the copyright of their respective owners.
All prices are listed in Australian dollars.
All orders are subject to price and availability confirmation. If we are unable to supply the product for the originally advertised price then Dare to be Healthy will contact you.
We reserve the right to correct any printing errors.
To create an Account, you can either click on My Account in the top navigation menu, or create it automatically as you proceed through the Checkout process. Creating an account allows you to store any selected items in your Shopping Cart if the need arises that you need to log-off before finalising your order. When you log back in later you can continue adding to or delete any item from the cart. Your details such as billing and shipping addresses will also be stored so that you do not need to enter these each time you make a purchase. We do not store your credit card details. These details must be entered every time you Checkout. You will already have an account if you have previously shopped with Dare to be Healthy.
As Dare to be Healthy is an online store, our primary means of communication with you will be via the email address listed on your account. Dare to be Healthy will not be held responsible for any missed communication due to the email address being incorrect. Please ensure you add Dare to be Healthy to your safe senders list or check your junk mail folder for any emails from us. If you have more than one email address, please check all email accounts before contacting Dare to be Healthy.
All products in the Dare to be Healthy online store are categorised. You can use the menu navigation items to browse through our categories and sub-categories. A search box is also available where keywords can be entered returning the product results available for your search criteria.
When you find a product that you would like to purchase, simply click the ‘Add to Cart’ button or where multiple options are available, click ‘Select Options’ where you will be able to choose from the variations available and ‘Add to Cart’.
If you wish to purchase more than one of an item when selecting from the catalogue views, click ‘Add to Cart’ and then in the Shopping Cart you will be able to update the item with the desired quantity. After you insert a new quantity or remove an item, click ‘Update Cart’ for the change to take effect.
Postage/shipping costs will be automatically added to your order total in the shopping cart.
Once you have finished your product selections, click ‘Proceed to Checkout’. You can still return to the cart and add or remove items until you finalise your payment.
At the checkout, you will be asked to enter your billing address, delivery address (if different to billing address) and payment details. If paying by credit card, your credit card details are securely transmitted using industry standard SSL encryption technology (see Credit Card Security for more information).
You will receive an automatic confirmation of your order by email after submitting your order. Should you not receive this email, it means that your order may not have been confirmed. Please contact us to check on the status of your order.
For further assistance on using our online store please check our Frequently Asked Questions.
To redeem your voucher or discount, simply type your voucher or discount code in the ‘Coupon Code’ box in the shopping cart.
Dare to be Healthy adheres to the Australian Consumer Law for consumer guarantees and returns. If you believe a product is faulty, please see the section on Faulty or damaged products for further information. We totally understand that not every product you purchase online will suit your needs, so we are more than happy to accept returns for items that are unused and still in their original packaging with labels intact (see Items which cannot be returned for exceptions). Once items are returned and confirmed to meet our returns policy, you will receive either a gift certificate or a refund.
Before contacting Dare to be Healthy regarding a return please understand the following terms of business:
- Dare to be Healthy will not pay for postage if you are returning an item because you have changed your mind, or made a mistake in your ordering.
- If you have changed your mind, or made a mistake, we require notification within 5 business days of the recorded delivery date.
- If you received a faulty or damaged item, we require notification within 2 business days of the recorded delivery date.
- If the item you received is not what you ordered, we require notification within 5 business days of the recorded delivery date.
- Dare to be Healthy is NOT obligated to offer a refund or credit for products that are returned damaged to our warehouse or that never arrive. To qualify for a refund or credit, an item must be returned in perfect condition ready to be resold. Failure to package a returning item properly will undoubtedly result in no refund or credit and the product will be returned to the customer.
- A credit issued for a return will be for the value of the returned item only. A credit for a specific item does not cover the cost of postage (unless advised otherwise).
- A refund issued for a return will be for the value of the returned item less a $5 restocking fee. A refund for a specific item does not cover the cost of postage (unless advised otherwise).
If something is faulty or damaged on arrival, please contact us within 2 business days of receiving your parcel. Please do not return any items to us without the issue of an authorisation number (see How do I return products? for more information), as many issues can be identified with a photograph. If we specifically request an item be returned to us in this initial 48 hour period, the postage charges will be reimbursed once we have verification of the fault. After the 48 hour period, any faults will fall under the manufacturer’s warranty. As per Australian consumer guidelines, faulty items will be repaired or replaced. Refunds for faulty items will only be given if we cannot provide the repair or suitable replacement for your purchase.
It’s rare, but sometimes a manufacturer will alter a product or change an ingredient without us knowing. If this happens and the product is no longer suitable, please let us know and you will be issued with an authorisation number (see How do I return products? for more information). Once we have received the item, you will be provided with a full refund (including the postage charges). Please note, colour variations between your computer or mobile device and the product you receive are out of our control and not covered (including make-up).
While we carefully choose our stock and list ingredients, it is common for people with allergies and sensitivities to react to natural products, especially those containing essential oils. We are unable to accept returns for items on the basis of an allergic reaction or sensitivity.
- Contact us by email or phone within 5 business days of your product arriving (2 business days for faulty or damaged products) to request an authorisation number (quote the reason for the product return and your order invoice number). Returned goods can only be accepted back with this authorisation number which has been requested within the allocated timeframe.
- Carefully package your goods and return them to us within 30 days of originally receiving your parcel, with your return address & the authorisation number provided to you. Please do take care with packaging the items as we cannot take responsibility for any damage in return transit.
- Once the items have been inspected and it is deemed they meet the returns criteria, we will issue your gift certificate or refund. (Please note: there is a $5 restocking fee for refunds. Gift certificates will be provided for the full product value.)
- Please allow 2 – 7 days for any refund to appear to allow for the financial processing.
These items cannot be returned purely for change of mind. In some cases, we cannot be certain that these products have not been spoiled due to adverse conditions such as excessive heat. We are sure you agree that you would not wish to receive one of these items that had previously travelled around the country.
- Any item on sale for 20% off or more.
- Any item marked as special order item.
- All food items.
- Hair, Face & Body products.
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Dare to be Healthy collects, and the ways in which Dare to be Healthy use your personal information.
We only collect the details that are necessary to ensure that we can effectively complete your transaction and deliver you the best service possible. We keep all personal information submitted in the strictest confidence. We guarantee to never disclose, sell, rent or exchange your personal details to any third party for any reason.
Your email address and other contact details will not be shared with any third party except as noted below. They will only be used for us to communicate with you about your purchase. Our mailing list is an opt-in service only and should you subscribe, you can unsubscribe at any time with one click at the bottom of our monthly emails.
Dare to be Healthy uses Australia Post and other couriers to deliver packages. Dare to be Healthy may provide your email address to them ONLY to provide customers with up to date delivery tracking of dispatched orders.