Amazing Oils Magnesium Flakes 800g
Relax in a Magnesium bath. Similar to Epsom Salts only NINE TIMES the Magnesium. You can use magnesium flakes for foot baths as well as big baths and spas.
Magnesium flakes are suitable for relief from skin conditions. Safe for sensitive skin, children and during pregnancy.
• It’s like having a relaxing bath but you’re also getting your magnesium levels optimised.
• Bathe away your aches and pains.
• Causes skin pruning because you won’t want to get out of the bath! (Subsides in minutes)
Magnesium Chloride flakes are created from the purest form of naturally occurring Magnesium. This form is a smaller molecule than its man-made relative Magnesium Sulphate (or Epsom salt), therefore they are 5x more powerful.
Active Ingredients: Naturally occurring Magnesium Chloride. Pharmaceutical grade.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Flakes 750g
Dissolved in warm water, Ancient Minerals magnesium chloride flakes provide the user with a medicinal bath of cell-restoring highly soluble magnesium chloride. Soaking in magnesium salts has been shown to markedly improve skin hydration, speed wound healing, enhance skin barrier function, and decrease inflammation.
One cup contains approximately 15g elemental magnesium.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Chloride Flakes are:
– Ideal for children and other sensitive individuals
– Effective for stress relief and relaxation
– Great for soaking achy muscles and joints
– Highly therapeutic for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions
– Able to deliver extensive topical and cosmetic benefits
Since the skin is your largest living, breathing organ you want to protect and nourish it carefully, ensuring everything you absorb through this vital gateway is healthy and clean.
Suggested Use: Simply dissolve 1-3 cups or more of the magnesium flakes into a warm, but not hot, footbath or tub bath, and soak for 30 minutes or more.
Ingredients: Genuine Zechstein® magnesium chloride flakes.
EXTERNAL USE ONLY !!
Elektra Magnesium Mineral Salt Flakes 250g
Magnesium has so many therapeutic benefits yet most of us do not get the daily recommended amount.
The great benefit оf Magnesium through bath or foot soak іs thаt yоu absorb magnesium via thе skin much mоrе efficiently thаn if yоu were tо ingest tablets and powders, which аrе hard tо digest and absorb properly through thе gut wall. According to researchers the average person is lucky if they evеn get 20% оf thе magnesium frоm tablets making іt tо tissue cells inside thе body. The majority іs excreted tоо fast. If yоu try tо compensate by taking extra oral doses it causes the stool to liquefy, іn which case thе magnesium іs lost tоо quickly.
Another great benefit from soaking is that it gives the body the opportunity to release waste products via skin into the water. Use comfortably hot water for best results. Perspiring helps the excretion process. When the body can release toxins via the skin it eases the burden of processing of the toxins back through the digestive system via kidney and liver. Remember to drink a lot of purified and mineralised water to allow best blood circulation, blood pressure and detoxing. If you feel faint or hyper-stimulated in a hot bath it is a sign that your cells are dehydrated. Reduce the heat of the bath and drink more water. In this case it is wise to avoid sodium salt until symptoms disappear and blood pressure returns to normal, as sodium tends to dehydrate.
Elektra Magnesium Chloride Flakes ‘food grade’ can also be used to make mineral drinking water from filtered, distilled or rain water. It can also be used to make a mouth wash with a stronger concentration (1 teaspoon per 250-300mL). Very alkalising and good for teeth and gum health. Magnesium is anti-inflammatory.
Hexahydrate 98% MgCl2.6H20 (min 46% MgCl2)
• Food-grade quality magnesium chloride salt with sea trace minerals
• Naturally evaporated from salt water located 3,200m above sea level in the Tibetan Plateau
• Laboratory tested – No mercury or lead
• Contain over 16% elemental magnesium ions
RECOMMENDED DILUTION & USES
• BATH: 2 cups per bath.
• FOOTSOAK: 1 dessertspoon in half bucket hot water.
• MASSAGE or COMPRESS: 50g or 60g per 100ml water (adjust lower for sensitive skin). You can also apply additional plant oil to massage. With direct application to skin in massage or compress you may experience temporary tingling sensation. The solution may be diluted further if required. As magnesium cellular stores are replenished the tingling sensation dissipates.
• MOUTHWASH: 1 teaspoon per 250-350ml purified water. Store solution away from daylight. This dilution can also be used as an eye make up remover with application to cotton applicator.
• MINERAL WATER: To restore minerals in drinking water after distillation, reverse osmosis filtering, or in rain water, add about 5 flakes (small pinch) in 1.25 litres water.
(Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate) 98% MgCl2.6H20 (min 46% magnesium chloride) pH=7 in solution. Flakes are deliquescent ie, will draw moisture if exposed to air for too long. Keep air tight.
- Body Care
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Bath & Shower
- Hands & Feet
- Sun Smart
- Rest & Relaxation
- Oral Care
- Men’s Grooming Products
- Feminine Hygiene
- Healthy Living
- Kids & Baby
- Eco Living
- Brands A-K
- Brands L-Z
- Contact Us