BioZen – Personal EMF Protection Chip
Many devices that use electrical energy near us create a magnetic field. Extreme low frequency magnetic fields have a negative impact on our body.
Protect yourself with the innovative BioZen chip technology. Apply the BioZen chip to a wide range of devices to help reduce the harmful effects of electromagnetic fields on the body.
Scientifically Verified To:
- Reduce magnetic field gradients
- Defend against changes in your blood profile
- Lower your body’s stress levels
Provides 24/7 protection.
Can be used on all your powered devices.
Easy to use, easy to apply!
Apply to: Mobile Phone, Tablet, Laptop, Desktop Computer, Router, Cordless Phone, Baby Monitor and more.
DiGize Essential Oil
DiGize™ essential oil combines Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Lemongrass, Anise, and Patchouli oils for a spicy, exotic, aromatic blend. DiGize oil also includes Fennel essential oil, the use of which dates back to ancient Egypt.
To enjoy its rich, calming scent, diffuse in your home, office, or car. You can even apply it directly to chest, wrists, and abdomen to enjoy its scent wherever you go.
DiGize essential oil blend has a spicy, exotic scent that is great for diffusing before or after large meals or applying topically to the abdomen for a calming aromatic experience.
Features & Benefits
- Has a herbaceous, spicy scent
- Provides a comforting aromatic experience when applied topically
- Has a calming aroma
Suggested Uses – Applications
- Apply it topically after meals to enjoy the crisp, comforting aroma.
- Add it to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for a soothing abdominal massage.
- Apply a few drops to your hands and inhale for a refreshing, calming aroma.
- To help you wind down for the evening, diffuse DiGize essential oil to enjoy its spicy, relaxing aroma.
- Dilute this stimulating and uplifting blend and apply to ears, wrists, neck, forehead, temples, or abdomen.
Where to Diffuse
- Take off with this grounding blend when heading out on family vacations.
- Permeate your living room with this sweet and earthy aroma for a moment of togetherness after dinner.
- The relaxing scent of the essential oils in DiGize makes it a perfect fit for diffusing in the home or even the car to help your kids feel calm during long rides.
ESSENTIAL OILS: Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Fennel, Lemongrass, Patchouli
PanAway Essential Oil
Containing wintergreen and clove essential oils, Pan-Away is often used for massage or after exercise. This invigorating and cooling blend has a refreshing scent, and is particularly uplifting during moments of exhaustion. PanAway contains naturally occurring constituents methyl salicylate, gamma-circumene, menthol, and eugenol.
Pan Away essential oil blend has a refreshing, invigorating aroma and offers a cooling sensation when applied to the skin.
Features & Benefits
- Offers a refreshing, stimulating aroma
- Cools the skin after physical activity
- Provides a cooling sensation when applied to shoulders, neck, and scalp
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol.
Suggested Uses – Applications
- Combine PanAway with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it with massage after physical activity for a cool, stimulating sensation.
- Apply it to your neck and shoulders in the morning with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for an uplifting, refreshing aroma.
- Apply it to the bottoms of feet for a relaxing foot massage.
- Make your own bath salt by adding 10 drops of PanAway to 1 cup of Epsom salt. Add the mixture to warm bath water and relax in a spa-like atmosphere.
- Rub 1 drop of PanAway with 4 drops of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex into temples for an invigorating aroma during times of stress or frustration.
- Add an AromaGlide Roller Fitment and use it on the go at gym or during sports activity.
- Dilute PanAway with V-6™ Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex and rub on the chest in the morning to help invigorate you for the day ahead.
- Use during meditation to uplift and increase mental alertness.
ESSENTIAL OILS: Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, Peppermint
R.C. Essential Oil
R.C.™ Essential Oil is a powerful blend of Spruce, Cypress, three types of Eucalyptus oils (E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora), and other invigorating essential oils. Diffuse it or apply its energising aroma directly before, during, or after your workout to help you stay motivated. You can also combine R.C. with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for an invigorating massage that creates a relaxing, spa-like experience or use its robust scent to perk you up as your day begins.
R.C. is also a great substitute for Aroma Siez™ in Young Living’s Raindrop Technique®.
Features & Benefits
- Provides a relaxing aroma in a stuffy environment
- Creates an invigorating experience when added to a bath or shower
- Can be used as part of an exercise routine to help energise and uplift
- Provides a refreshing experience when applied to the chest
Suggested Uses – Applications
- Rub on your chest and back of the neck before an early-morning workout to help energise and uplift.
- Use R.C. with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice to enjoy a refreshing scent.
- Add a few drops to a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience.
- Dilute and apply to ears, wrists, neck, forehead, temples, or chest to inspire joy and hope.
- Complementary essential oil blends include: Raven, ImmuPower, and Thieves.
Where to Diffuse
- Open your home with an aroma that will take you to the heart of a deep, cooling forest.
- Invigorate your workout routine with a refreshing breeze of eucalyptus aromas.
- Add power to your shower and fill your bathroom with this invigorating aroma.
- Infuse your bedtime routine with a cool, effervescent scent for a deep sense of comfort.
- Banish musty aromas from stuffy spaces and create the sensation of a fresh breeze.
- Invite the comfort of crisp, rich, familiar scents into your hotel room when you are away from home.
- Enliven a spa experience with the cooling, peaceful aroma of an outdoor refuge.
ESSENTIAL OILS: Eucalyptus oils (E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora), Myrtle, Marjoram, Pine, Lavender, Cypress, Black Spruce, Peppermint.
Ever Eco Bamboo Cutlery Set
A sustainable and convenient alternative to single-use plastic cutlery while out and about. Keep this handy set in your bag, backpack, car or lunch bag.
• Contains a knife, fork and spoon in an organic cotton storage pouch
• Cutlery made from bamboo finished with food grade vegetable oil
• Hand wash recommended
• Do not soak in water for a prolonged period of time
Ever Eco Reusable Produce Bags – 4 Pack + Storage Pouch
Essential for a zero waste lifestyle and those aiming to cut down their single-use plastic consumption. Use these reusable produce bags to replace single use plastic produce bags at the store or market.
• Made from recycled plastic bottles (rPET)
• Lightweight yet super strong transparent mesh fabric
• Extra large bags measure 30 x 35cm
• Perfect for fruit, vegetables, herbs and bulk goods such as grains, nuts and pulses
• Rinse your produce in the bag and pop straight into the fridge. Air flows through the mesh weave allowing your produce to breathe and stay fresh for longer
• Bags pack down into the pocket-sized storage pouch with carabiner clip
• Easily clips onto trolley or basket for easy access while shopping
Lunette Menstrual Cup – Model 1 – Blue
For the trendy minimalist or those who agree periods should be straightforward and fuss-free. Keep a clear head (and clean sheets) so you can focus on the important distractions in life.
• All Lunette menstrual cups give you a comfortable, safe, odorless and eco-friendly period for up to 12 hours a day.
• Easy to keep clean and lasting for several years, this product basically pays for itself after just 3 months!
• Made with soft, medical grade silicon which is BPA and chemical free. It’s produced with the highest standards, testing and love.
• Each Lunette menstrual cup comes with a matching pouch (so you can keep it with you for whenever you need) and a handy guide.
Easy & Worry-Free
Lunette menstrual cups are easy to use. Simply fold the Lunette and insert. Done! Plus you’ll experience up to 12 HOURS of worry-free use.
Hygienic & Safe
Lunette menstrual cups are made of soft medical grade silicone and are BPA free. This means no yeast, bacteria or odor. Just cleanliness and comfort.
Sustainable & Vegan
Lunette menstrual cups are designed, developed and packaged with the environment at heart. It’s also the best alternative to disposable period products which pollute our planet.
Find Your Fit:
• Model 1 = Light to Normal Flow
• Model 2 = Normal to Heavy Flow
P’ure Papayacare Papaya Ointment 25g
PURE Papaya Ointment multi-use will restore, soothe and protect your skin.
PURE Papaya Ointment is an ultra rich nourishing formulation that your skin will love. Papaya contains high levels of Vitamin C and unique enzymes that help to clear away dry & damaged skin.
The Papaya fruit in PURE Papaya is Organically grown in tropical parts of Queensland and is fermented to ensure it is rich in nutrients and gentle on your skin.
Dry skin & lips: apply to patches of dry skin on the lips, face or body. The Shea butter & Calendula help to deeply nourish & moisturise.
Relief after laser therapy treatment: both medical and cosmetic Laser treatments can be harsh and painful on the skin. They can leave the skin red, irritated, sensitive and inflamed. PURE Papaya Ointment can help to soothe, restore & protect your skin post laser treatments.
Nappy rash, cradle cap & breastfeeding: PURE Papaya is 100% natural formula and is safe & effective for use on your baby’s sensitive skin. It can be used to soothe and protect baby’s bottoms, moisturise areas affected by cradle cap and to soothe and protect nipples whilst breastfeeding.
How to use PURE Papaya Ointment: apply topically as required and remember that a little bit goes a long way.
As you are buying a truly natural product, Pure Ointment may harden in cold temperatures. If so warm tube in hands before opening. Keep out of direct sunlight as product becomes softer at higher temperatures. Store below 30 degrees celsius.
NO: Mineral Oil, Palm Oil, Phthalates, Parabens, Petrochemicals
Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Macadamia ternifolia oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Carica papaya (Papaya) ferment (60 mg/g), D Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tribehenin ( derived from Brassica napus), Sorbitan olivate (Olive derived emulsifier), Beeswax ,Fragrance (naturally derived), Styrax benzoin resinoid, Calendula officinalis flower extract.
Ultimate Cork Yoga Mat$129.00
Increase your Vibrational Frequency and Energise your Yoga Practice with this Cork Yoga Mat created with a Limited Edition Channeled Artwork, created to Enhance your Flow so you can simply sit and let go.
Limited Edition! Only 1000 of these will ever be available in Australia and the first 200 will be personally signed by the artist.
All come with a complimentary wide jute strap.
Made with natural and recycled cork and backed with superior natural tree rubber, this mat is 100% renewable, biodegradable, recyclable and kind to the planet.
Comes beautifully boxed and makes a great gift to yourself or someone special!
Keep Reading to see why Cork is the best material for yoga mats, why we love it, and why you will too!
Suitable for all styles of yoga
Size: Size 175cm x 64cm (4mm)
Beautifully smooth yet non-slip with natural anti-microbial properties that resist mould, mildew and bad smells.
Made with natural and recycled cork and backed with natural tree rubber this mat is 100% biodegradable, recyclable and kind to the planet. No trees are cut down to make this product.
Hypo Allergenic; No PVC, PER, TPE or adhesives used this is the greenest mat you will find!
Here is WHY this is the BEST Cork Yoga Mat – even The Ultimate Yoga Mat for your Practice Ever! We Love this Cork Yoga Mat & You Will Too.
1. No More Slipping! This mat is great for all types of Practices, and the sweatier you get, the grippier the mat gets! In fact, we recommend if slipping is a problem for you to wet your hands and feet or sprinkle water where you stand before your practice.
2. Cork surface is beautifully cushioned and smooth under foot and insulates heat and cold.
3. Cork’s unique cellular structure with millions of cells enclosed with a gaseous substance, provides a comfortable cushioned surface that gives a soft feeling to the feet and joints of people standing on cork mats for extended periods without losing stability.
4. Cork tends to repel dust, hair, and other small particles from its surface.
5. Hypo Allergenic. Cork contains a waxy substance called suberin & has the property of naturally repelling small vermin and insects. This makes the cork surface resistant to the growth and colonization of these organisms & can therefore help to promote the healthiest & cleanest surface for Yoga practice and is ideal for people prone to allergic reactions.
6. No Nasty Smell or Chemicals – No PVC, PER, TPE or adhesives used.
7. Easy to Clean – a damp cloth does the trick.
8. Durable and long lasting. Cork mats have a very long life and can be repaired if damaged or given a new look by sanding.
9. 100% natural, renewable, recyclable & biodegradable – No Trees were harmed in the making of this product – both the Cork and Natural Tree Rubber harvest allows the tree to continue to grow.
10. More than just a yoga mat – the artwork on this mat was channeled by the artist from spirit to enhance your yoga practice.
Complimentary yoga mat strap.
Size: 175cm x 64cm (4mm)
Woohoo! Deodorant Paste 70g – Wild (Extra Strength)
Have you ever felt like you need more than just a normal strength deodorant? That maybe you need some kind of super deodorant that’s capable of defeating every smell that your armpits can throw at it? We hear you. Introducing the new scent for the Woohoo All Natural Deodorant Paste. It's wild.
What makes Woohoo Wild different? Besides from being a glorious green (the original Urban scent is pretty in pink), Wild has some pretty important differences from the original Woohoo All Natural Deodorant Paste. It still shares the same minimal irritation potential but it has been boosted up so it can pack even more of a punch when it comes to BO battles.
Wild has a new fresh aroma to help you feel energised and raring to go. Honey Myrtle has the antibacterial properties of tea tree but with a lemon zing to it. Cedarwood, Eucalytpus and Peru Balsam add to Wild’s odour-neutralising powers while still helping to evoke outdoor dreams. The aroma is a little stronger than Urban so at the end of the day you will still get a little waft of this incredibly invigorating scent.
Not only do the essential oils have a little extra oomph so does the deodorant. Wild has increased amounts of all the deodorising and absorbing ingredients so that it has that little extra kick to get you through the day smelling fresh. Instead of using Kaolin clay, Wild uses Diatomaceous Earth (this is a powder made from plant and algae fossils) as it has an amazing ability to absorb both oil and water. Your sweat contains both oil (sebum) and water so diatomaceous earth helps to keep you drier for longer. This gives Woohoo Wild the extra oomph to be taken off road and on wild adventures.
The scent of the Wild deodorant is just as well suited to the male thrill-seekers as the female, and with a green jar Mr Woohoo no longer needs to worry about using a product with pink on it! It also contains super micro fine diatomaceous earth so Wild is beautifully smooth.
Woohoo Body Natural Deodorant Wild:
– 100% Natural
– Cruelty free
– Australian made and owned
– Includes a spatula for easy application
- Body Care
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Bath & Shower
- Hands & Feet
- Sun Smart
- Rest & Relaxation
- Oral Care
- Men’s Grooming Products
- Feminine Hygiene
- Healthy Living
- Kids & Baby
- Eco Living
- Brands A-K
- Brands L-Z
- Contact Us