BioZen – Personal EMF Protection Chip
Many devices that use electrical energy near us create a magnetic field. Extreme low frequency magnetic fields have a negative impact on our body.
Protect yourself with the innovative BioZen chip technology. Apply the BioZen chip to a wide range of devices to help reduce the harmful effects of electromagnetic fields on the body.
Scientifically Verified To:
- Reduce magnetic field gradients
- Defend against changes in your blood profile
- Lower your body’s stress levels
Provides 24/7 protection.
Can be used on all your powered devices.
Easy to use, easy to apply!
Apply to: Mobile Phone, Tablet, Laptop, Desktop Computer, Router, Cordless Phone, Baby Monitor and more.
DiGize Essential Oil
DiGize™ essential oil combines Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Lemongrass, Anise, and Patchouli oils for a spicy, exotic, aromatic blend. DiGize oil also includes Fennel essential oil, the use of which dates back to ancient Egypt.
To enjoy its rich, calming scent, diffuse in your home, office, or car. You can even apply it directly to chest, wrists, and abdomen to enjoy its scent wherever you go.
DiGize essential oil blend has a spicy, exotic scent that is great for diffusing before or after large meals or applying topically to the abdomen for a calming aromatic experience.
Features & Benefits
- Has a herbaceous, spicy scent
- Provides a comforting aromatic experience when applied topically
- Has a calming aroma
Suggested Uses – Applications
- Apply it topically after meals to enjoy the crisp, comforting aroma.
- Add it to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for a soothing abdominal massage.
- Apply a few drops to your hands and inhale for a refreshing, calming aroma.
- To help you wind down for the evening, diffuse DiGize essential oil to enjoy its spicy, relaxing aroma.
- Dilute this stimulating and uplifting blend and apply to ears, wrists, neck, forehead, temples, or abdomen.
Where to Diffuse
- Take off with this grounding blend when heading out on family vacations.
- Permeate your living room with this sweet and earthy aroma for a moment of togetherness after dinner.
- The relaxing scent of the essential oils in DiGize makes it a perfect fit for diffusing in the home or even the car to help your kids feel calm during long rides.
ESSENTIAL OILS: Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Fennel, Lemongrass, Patchouli
PanAway Essential Oil
Containing wintergreen and clove essential oils, Pan-Away is often used for massage or after exercise. This invigorating and cooling blend has a refreshing scent, and is particularly uplifting during moments of exhaustion. PanAway contains naturally occurring constituents methyl salicylate, gamma-circumene, menthol, and eugenol.
Pan Away essential oil blend has a refreshing, invigorating aroma and offers a cooling sensation when applied to the skin.
Features & Benefits
- Offers a refreshing, stimulating aroma
- Cools the skin after physical activity
- Provides a cooling sensation when applied to shoulders, neck, and scalp
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol.
Suggested Uses – Applications
- Combine PanAway with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it with massage after physical activity for a cool, stimulating sensation.
- Apply it to your neck and shoulders in the morning with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for an uplifting, refreshing aroma.
- Apply it to the bottoms of feet for a relaxing foot massage.
- Make your own bath salt by adding 10 drops of PanAway to 1 cup of Epsom salt. Add the mixture to warm bath water and relax in a spa-like atmosphere.
- Rub 1 drop of PanAway with 4 drops of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex into temples for an invigorating aroma during times of stress or frustration.
- Add an AromaGlide Roller Fitment and use it on the go at gym or during sports activity.
- Dilute PanAway with V-6™ Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex and rub on the chest in the morning to help invigorate you for the day ahead.
- Use during meditation to uplift and increase mental alertness.
ESSENTIAL OILS: Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, Peppermint
R.C. Essential Oil
R.C.™ Essential Oil is a powerful blend of Spruce, Cypress, three types of Eucalyptus oils (E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora), and other invigorating essential oils. Diffuse it or apply its energising aroma directly before, during, or after your workout to help you stay motivated. You can also combine R.C. with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for an invigorating massage that creates a relaxing, spa-like experience or use its robust scent to perk you up as your day begins.
R.C. is also a great substitute for Aroma Siez™ in Young Living’s Raindrop Technique®.
Features & Benefits
- Provides a relaxing aroma in a stuffy environment
- Creates an invigorating experience when added to a bath or shower
- Can be used as part of an exercise routine to help energise and uplift
- Provides a refreshing experience when applied to the chest
Suggested Uses – Applications
- Rub on your chest and back of the neck before an early-morning workout to help energise and uplift.
- Use R.C. with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice to enjoy a refreshing scent.
- Add a few drops to a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience.
- Dilute and apply to ears, wrists, neck, forehead, temples, or chest to inspire joy and hope.
- Complementary essential oil blends include: Raven, ImmuPower, and Thieves.
Where to Diffuse
- Open your home with an aroma that will take you to the heart of a deep, cooling forest.
- Invigorate your workout routine with a refreshing breeze of eucalyptus aromas.
- Add power to your shower and fill your bathroom with this invigorating aroma.
- Infuse your bedtime routine with a cool, effervescent scent for a deep sense of comfort.
- Banish musty aromas from stuffy spaces and create the sensation of a fresh breeze.
- Invite the comfort of crisp, rich, familiar scents into your hotel room when you are away from home.
- Enliven a spa experience with the cooling, peaceful aroma of an outdoor refuge.
ESSENTIAL OILS: Eucalyptus oils (E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora), Myrtle, Marjoram, Pine, Lavender, Cypress, Black Spruce, Peppermint.
Amazing Oils Magnesium Flakes 800g
Relax in a Magnesium bath. Similar to Epsom Salts only NINE TIMES the Magnesium. You can use magnesium flakes for foot baths as well as big baths and spas.
Magnesium flakes are suitable for relief from skin conditions. Safe for sensitive skin, children and during pregnancy.
• It’s like having a relaxing bath but you’re also getting your magnesium levels optimised.
• Bathe away your aches and pains.
• Causes skin pruning because you won’t want to get out of the bath! (Subsides in minutes)
Magnesium Chloride flakes are created from the purest form of naturally occurring Magnesium. This form is a smaller molecule than its man-made relative Magnesium Sulphate (or Epsom salt), therefore they are 5x more powerful.
Active Ingredients: Naturally occurring Magnesium Chloride. Pharmaceutical grade.
Amazing Oils Organic Magnesium Oil Spray 60ml
Great things come in little packages and our Organic Magnesium Spray in a 60ml handy bottle lasts over two months with daily use (Assuming you can keep everyone else from using it that is). The handi-spray is the perfect travel companion! Whether you leave it in your handbag, gym bag or even the car – this is the most convenient item to use when you're on the go! It's a great little extra to add to any product purchase (you can top these little ones up from your refill bottle).
This can be used as a daily treatment for general aches and pains. For head aches, spraying a small amount at the base of your neck or use this to help treat sore muscles or restless leg by applying directly to the problem areas.
• No CFC's nor other aerosol gasses used
• Non oily
• Highly effective
• Easy to hide from everyone who wants to 'borrow' it
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Flakes 750g
Dissolved in warm water, Ancient Minerals magnesium chloride flakes provide the user with a medicinal bath of cell-restoring highly soluble magnesium chloride. Soaking in magnesium salts has been shown to markedly improve skin hydration, speed wound healing, enhance skin barrier function, and decrease inflammation.
One cup contains approximately 15g elemental magnesium.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Chloride Flakes are:
– Ideal for children and other sensitive individuals
– Effective for stress relief and relaxation
– Great for soaking achy muscles and joints
– Highly therapeutic for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions
– Able to deliver extensive topical and cosmetic benefits
Since the skin is your largest living, breathing organ you want to protect and nourish it carefully, ensuring everything you absorb through this vital gateway is healthy and clean.
Suggested Use: Simply dissolve 1-3 cups or more of the magnesium flakes into a warm, but not hot, footbath or tub bath, and soak for 30 minutes or more.
Ingredients: Genuine Zechstein® magnesium chloride flakes.
EXTERNAL USE ONLY !!
EASYpH Test Kit with Booklet
This easy to use home pH test kit contains pH test paper and a chart for you to determine your pH level. Results are visible immediately! Test your urine or saliva inexpensively and instantly know your body's acid-alkaline balance.
The EASYpH test kit includes litmus paper, easy to understand instructions on how to test your pH, an accurate 5.5 to 8.0 pH chart in approximately 0.2 increments and a FREE booklet.
The booklet includes:
– Your acid-alkaline balance
– Weight loss tips
– An acid-alkaline food chart
– Articles by health industry experts…and much, much more!
Elektra Magnesium Mineral Salt Flakes 250g
Magnesium has so many therapeutic benefits yet most of us do not get the daily recommended amount.
The great benefit оf Magnesium through bath or foot soak іs thаt yоu absorb magnesium via thе skin much mоrе efficiently thаn if yоu were tо ingest tablets and powders, which аrе hard tо digest and absorb properly through thе gut wall. According to researchers the average person is lucky if they evеn get 20% оf thе magnesium frоm tablets making іt tо tissue cells inside thе body. The majority іs excreted tоо fast. If yоu try tо compensate by taking extra oral doses it causes the stool to liquefy, іn which case thе magnesium іs lost tоо quickly.
Another great benefit from soaking is that it gives the body the opportunity to release waste products via skin into the water. Use comfortably hot water for best results. Perspiring helps the excretion process. When the body can release toxins via the skin it eases the burden of processing of the toxins back through the digestive system via kidney and liver. Remember to drink a lot of purified and mineralised water to allow best blood circulation, blood pressure and detoxing. If you feel faint or hyper-stimulated in a hot bath it is a sign that your cells are dehydrated. Reduce the heat of the bath and drink more water. In this case it is wise to avoid sodium salt until symptoms disappear and blood pressure returns to normal, as sodium tends to dehydrate.
Elektra Magnesium Chloride Flakes ‘food grade’ can also be used to make mineral drinking water from filtered, distilled or rain water. It can also be used to make a mouth wash with a stronger concentration (1 teaspoon per 250-300mL). Very alkalising and good for teeth and gum health. Magnesium is anti-inflammatory.
Hexahydrate 98% MgCl2.6H20 (min 46% MgCl2)
• Food-grade quality magnesium chloride salt with sea trace minerals
• Naturally evaporated from salt water located 3,200m above sea level in the Tibetan Plateau
• Laboratory tested – No mercury or lead
• Contain over 16% elemental magnesium ions
RECOMMENDED DILUTION & USES
• BATH: 2 cups per bath.
• FOOTSOAK: 1 dessertspoon in half bucket hot water.
• MASSAGE or COMPRESS: 50g or 60g per 100ml water (adjust lower for sensitive skin). You can also apply additional plant oil to massage. With direct application to skin in massage or compress you may experience temporary tingling sensation. The solution may be diluted further if required. As magnesium cellular stores are replenished the tingling sensation dissipates.
• MOUTHWASH: 1 teaspoon per 250-350ml purified water. Store solution away from daylight. This dilution can also be used as an eye make up remover with application to cotton applicator.
• MINERAL WATER: To restore minerals in drinking water after distillation, reverse osmosis filtering, or in rain water, add about 5 flakes (small pinch) in 1.25 litres water.
(Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate) 98% MgCl2.6H20 (min 46% magnesium chloride) pH=7 in solution. Flakes are deliquescent ie, will draw moisture if exposed to air for too long. Keep air tight.
- Body Care
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Bath & Shower
- Hands & Feet
- Sun Smart
- Rest & Relaxation
- Oral Care
- Men’s Grooming Products
- Feminine Hygiene
- Healthy Living
- Kids & Baby
- Eco Living
- Brands A-K
- Brands L-Z
- Contact Us