BioZen – Personal EMF Protection Chip
Many devices that use electrical energy near us create a magnetic field. Extreme low frequency magnetic fields have a negative impact on our body.
Protect yourself with the innovative BioZen chip technology. Apply the BioZen chip to a wide range of devices to help reduce the harmful effects of electromagnetic fields on the body.
Scientifically Verified To:
- Reduce magnetic field gradients
- Defend against changes in your blood profile
- Lower your body’s stress levels
Provides 24/7 protection.
Can be used on all your powered devices.
Easy to use, easy to apply!
Apply to: Mobile Phone, Tablet, Laptop, Desktop Computer, Router, Cordless Phone, Baby Monitor and more.
DiGize Essential Oil
DiGize™ essential oil combines Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Lemongrass, Anise, and Patchouli oils for a spicy, exotic, aromatic blend. DiGize oil also includes Fennel essential oil, the use of which dates back to ancient Egypt.
To enjoy its rich, calming scent, diffuse in your home, office, or car. You can even apply it directly to chest, wrists, and abdomen to enjoy its scent wherever you go.
DiGize essential oil blend has a spicy, exotic scent that is great for diffusing before or after large meals or applying topically to the abdomen for a calming aromatic experience.
Features & Benefits
- Has a herbaceous, spicy scent
- Provides a comforting aromatic experience when applied topically
- Has a calming aroma
Suggested Uses – Applications
- Apply it topically after meals to enjoy the crisp, comforting aroma.
- Add it to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for a soothing abdominal massage.
- Apply a few drops to your hands and inhale for a refreshing, calming aroma.
- To help you wind down for the evening, diffuse DiGize essential oil to enjoy its spicy, relaxing aroma.
- Dilute this stimulating and uplifting blend and apply to ears, wrists, neck, forehead, temples, or abdomen.
Where to Diffuse
- Take off with this grounding blend when heading out on family vacations.
- Permeate your living room with this sweet and earthy aroma for a moment of togetherness after dinner.
- The relaxing scent of the essential oils in DiGize makes it a perfect fit for diffusing in the home or even the car to help your kids feel calm during long rides.
ESSENTIAL OILS: Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Fennel, Lemongrass, Patchouli
PanAway Essential Oil
Containing wintergreen and clove essential oils, Pan-Away is often used for massage or after exercise. This invigorating and cooling blend has a refreshing scent, and is particularly uplifting during moments of exhaustion. PanAway contains naturally occurring constituents methyl salicylate, gamma-circumene, menthol, and eugenol.
Pan Away essential oil blend has a refreshing, invigorating aroma and offers a cooling sensation when applied to the skin.
Features & Benefits
- Offers a refreshing, stimulating aroma
- Cools the skin after physical activity
- Provides a cooling sensation when applied to shoulders, neck, and scalp
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol.
Suggested Uses – Applications
- Combine PanAway with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it with massage after physical activity for a cool, stimulating sensation.
- Apply it to your neck and shoulders in the morning with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for an uplifting, refreshing aroma.
- Apply it to the bottoms of feet for a relaxing foot massage.
- Make your own bath salt by adding 10 drops of PanAway to 1 cup of Epsom salt. Add the mixture to warm bath water and relax in a spa-like atmosphere.
- Rub 1 drop of PanAway with 4 drops of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex into temples for an invigorating aroma during times of stress or frustration.
- Add an AromaGlide Roller Fitment and use it on the go at gym or during sports activity.
- Dilute PanAway with V-6™ Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex and rub on the chest in the morning to help invigorate you for the day ahead.
- Use during meditation to uplift and increase mental alertness.
ESSENTIAL OILS: Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, Peppermint
R.C. Essential Oil
R.C.™ Essential Oil is a powerful blend of Spruce, Cypress, three types of Eucalyptus oils (E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora), and other invigorating essential oils. Diffuse it or apply its energising aroma directly before, during, or after your workout to help you stay motivated. You can also combine R.C. with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for an invigorating massage that creates a relaxing, spa-like experience or use its robust scent to perk you up as your day begins.
R.C. is also a great substitute for Aroma Siez™ in Young Living’s Raindrop Technique®.
Features & Benefits
- Provides a relaxing aroma in a stuffy environment
- Creates an invigorating experience when added to a bath or shower
- Can be used as part of an exercise routine to help energise and uplift
- Provides a refreshing experience when applied to the chest
Suggested Uses – Applications
- Rub on your chest and back of the neck before an early-morning workout to help energise and uplift.
- Use R.C. with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice to enjoy a refreshing scent.
- Add a few drops to a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience.
- Dilute and apply to ears, wrists, neck, forehead, temples, or chest to inspire joy and hope.
- Complementary essential oil blends include: Raven, ImmuPower, and Thieves.
Where to Diffuse
- Open your home with an aroma that will take you to the heart of a deep, cooling forest.
- Invigorate your workout routine with a refreshing breeze of eucalyptus aromas.
- Add power to your shower and fill your bathroom with this invigorating aroma.
- Infuse your bedtime routine with a cool, effervescent scent for a deep sense of comfort.
- Banish musty aromas from stuffy spaces and create the sensation of a fresh breeze.
- Invite the comfort of crisp, rich, familiar scents into your hotel room when you are away from home.
- Enliven a spa experience with the cooling, peaceful aroma of an outdoor refuge.
ESSENTIAL OILS: Eucalyptus oils (E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora), Myrtle, Marjoram, Pine, Lavender, Cypress, Black Spruce, Peppermint.
Amazing Oils Magnesium Flakes 800g
Relax in a Magnesium bath. Similar to Epsom Salts only NINE TIMES the Magnesium. You can use magnesium flakes for foot baths as well as big baths and spas.
Magnesium flakes are suitable for relief from skin conditions. Safe for sensitive skin, children and during pregnancy.
• It’s like having a relaxing bath but you’re also getting your magnesium levels optimised.
• Bathe away your aches and pains.
• Causes skin pruning because you won’t want to get out of the bath! (Subsides in minutes)
Magnesium Chloride flakes are created from the purest form of naturally occurring Magnesium. This form is a smaller molecule than its man-made relative Magnesium Sulphate (or Epsom salt), therefore they are 5x more powerful.
Active Ingredients: Naturally occurring Magnesium Chloride. Pharmaceutical grade.
Amazing Oils Organic Magnesium Gel Roll-on 60ml
Pure, organically sourced Magnesium Chloride, from the pristine deserts of Australia plus a pinch of organically certified xanthan gum to create a slightly thicker solution, for your convenience. Amazing Oils Organic Magnesium Gel in a 60ml handy bottle lasts over two months with daily use (Assuming you can keep everyone else from using it that is). The gel roll-on is the perfect travel companion! Whether you leave it in your handbag, gym bag or even the car – this is the most convenient item to use when you're on the go!
It's a great little extra to add to any product purchase. You can even leave it in the bathroom and use it as a daily deodorant, the gel can assist in clearing toxins from the lymphatic system (best used in conjunction with an antiperspirant for the first two weeks). This can be used as a daily treatment for general aches and pains. For head aches, roll onto the base of your neck or use this to help treat sore muscles or restless leg by applying directly to the problem areas.
Every one of our 50 trillion body cells needs Magnesium to function optimally, it is important for brain-health, heart-health, muscle contraction, bone strength and energy production. Yet typically 75% of us are deficient. Symptoms of Magnesium deficiency range from fatigue to insomnia, to muscle aches and pains it can also effect our moods and anxiety levels.
Did you know that 90% of oral magnesium can be destroyed by the gut, however the trans-dermal application of this via direct application to the body can provide instant results. For those that suffer from insomnia or having trouble sleeping, you can apply this gel 20 minutes before bed behind the knees, on top of the feet and to the lower back. This is an odourless, non oily and convenient way to raise Magnesium levels in the body.
*Children – The products are also suitable for use on children. It can help to calm children down as well as boost their developing immune systems. We also hear reports that it can quickly stop growing pains. Use on damp skin (first 2-3 times) when applying to sensitive/young skin.
*Pregnancy – If you are pregnant, or planning a pregnancy in the next twelve months, Dr Carolyn Dean recommends building your body’s Magnesium levels. We recommend using the products daily on your lower back and on the tops of your feet before sleep. In the third trimester we recommend only using on the feet at night. It is also perfectly safe to use during breastfeeding.
Amazing Oils Organic Magnesium Oil Spray 60ml
Great things come in little packages and our Organic Magnesium Spray in a 60ml handy bottle lasts over two months with daily use (Assuming you can keep everyone else from using it that is). The handi-spray is the perfect travel companion! Whether you leave it in your handbag, gym bag or even the car – this is the most convenient item to use when you're on the go! It's a great little extra to add to any product purchase (you can top these little ones up from your refill bottle).
This can be used as a daily treatment for general aches and pains. For head aches, spraying a small amount at the base of your neck or use this to help treat sore muscles or restless leg by applying directly to the problem areas.
• No CFC's nor other aerosol gasses used
• Non oily
• Highly effective
• Easy to hide from everyone who wants to 'borrow' it
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Flakes 750g
Dissolved in warm water, Ancient Minerals magnesium chloride flakes provide the user with a medicinal bath of cell-restoring highly soluble magnesium chloride. Soaking in magnesium salts has been shown to markedly improve skin hydration, speed wound healing, enhance skin barrier function, and decrease inflammation.
One cup contains approximately 15g elemental magnesium.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Chloride Flakes are:
– Ideal for children and other sensitive individuals
– Effective for stress relief and relaxation
– Great for soaking achy muscles and joints
– Highly therapeutic for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions
– Able to deliver extensive topical and cosmetic benefits
Since the skin is your largest living, breathing organ you want to protect and nourish it carefully, ensuring everything you absorb through this vital gateway is healthy and clean.
Suggested Use: Simply dissolve 1-3 cups or more of the magnesium flakes into a warm, but not hot, footbath or tub bath, and soak for 30 minutes or more.
Ingredients: Genuine Zechstein® magnesium chloride flakes.
EXTERNAL USE ONLY !!
EASYpH Test Kit with Booklet
This easy to use home pH test kit contains pH test paper and a chart for you to determine your pH level. Results are visible immediately! Test your urine or saliva inexpensively and instantly know your body's acid-alkaline balance.
The EASYpH test kit includes litmus paper, easy to understand instructions on how to test your pH, an accurate 5.5 to 8.0 pH chart in approximately 0.2 increments and a FREE booklet.
The booklet includes:
– Your acid-alkaline balance
– Weight loss tips
– An acid-alkaline food chart
– Articles by health industry experts…and much, much more!
Elektra Magnesium Mineral Salt Flakes 250g
Magnesium has so many therapeutic benefits yet most of us do not get the daily recommended amount.
The great benefit оf Magnesium through bath or foot soak іs thаt yоu absorb magnesium via thе skin much mоrе efficiently thаn if yоu were tо ingest tablets and powders, which аrе hard tо digest and absorb properly through thе gut wall. According to researchers the average person is lucky if they evеn get 20% оf thе magnesium frоm tablets making іt tо tissue cells inside thе body. The majority іs excreted tоо fast. If yоu try tо compensate by taking extra oral doses it causes the stool to liquefy, іn which case thе magnesium іs lost tоо quickly.
Another great benefit from soaking is that it gives the body the opportunity to release waste products via skin into the water. Use comfortably hot water for best results. Perspiring helps the excretion process. When the body can release toxins via the skin it eases the burden of processing of the toxins back through the digestive system via kidney and liver. Remember to drink a lot of purified and mineralised water to allow best blood circulation, blood pressure and detoxing. If you feel faint or hyper-stimulated in a hot bath it is a sign that your cells are dehydrated. Reduce the heat of the bath and drink more water. In this case it is wise to avoid sodium salt until symptoms disappear and blood pressure returns to normal, as sodium tends to dehydrate.
Elektra Magnesium Chloride Flakes ‘food grade’ can also be used to make mineral drinking water from filtered, distilled or rain water. It can also be used to make a mouth wash with a stronger concentration (1 teaspoon per 250-300mL). Very alkalising and good for teeth and gum health. Magnesium is anti-inflammatory.
Hexahydrate 98% MgCl2.6H20 (min 46% MgCl2)
• Food-grade quality magnesium chloride salt with sea trace minerals
• Naturally evaporated from salt water located 3,200m above sea level in the Tibetan Plateau
• Laboratory tested – No mercury or lead
• Contain over 16% elemental magnesium ions
RECOMMENDED DILUTION & USES
• BATH: 2 cups per bath.
• FOOTSOAK: 1 dessertspoon in half bucket hot water.
• MASSAGE or COMPRESS: 50g or 60g per 100ml water (adjust lower for sensitive skin). You can also apply additional plant oil to massage. With direct application to skin in massage or compress you may experience temporary tingling sensation. The solution may be diluted further if required. As magnesium cellular stores are replenished the tingling sensation dissipates.
• MOUTHWASH: 1 teaspoon per 250-350ml purified water. Store solution away from daylight. This dilution can also be used as an eye make up remover with application to cotton applicator.
• MINERAL WATER: To restore minerals in drinking water after distillation, reverse osmosis filtering, or in rain water, add about 5 flakes (small pinch) in 1.25 litres water.
(Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate) 98% MgCl2.6H20 (min 46% magnesium chloride) pH=7 in solution. Flakes are deliquescent ie, will draw moisture if exposed to air for too long. Keep air tight.
Ever Eco Bamboo Cutlery Set
A sustainable and convenient alternative to single-use plastic cutlery while out and about. Keep this handy set in your bag, backpack, car or lunch bag.
• Contains a knife, fork and spoon in an organic cotton storage pouch
• Cutlery made from bamboo finished with food grade vegetable oil
• Hand wash recommended
• Do not soak in water for a prolonged period of time
P’ure Papayacare Papaya Ointment 25g
PURE Papaya Ointment multi-use will restore, soothe and protect your skin.
PURE Papaya Ointment is an ultra rich nourishing formulation that your skin will love. Papaya contains high levels of Vitamin C and unique enzymes that help to clear away dry & damaged skin.
The Papaya fruit in PURE Papaya is Organically grown in tropical parts of Queensland and is fermented to ensure it is rich in nutrients and gentle on your skin.
Dry skin & lips: apply to patches of dry skin on the lips, face or body. The Shea butter & Calendula help to deeply nourish & moisturise.
Relief after laser therapy treatment: both medical and cosmetic Laser treatments can be harsh and painful on the skin. They can leave the skin red, irritated, sensitive and inflamed. PURE Papaya Ointment can help to soothe, restore & protect your skin post laser treatments.
Nappy rash, cradle cap & breastfeeding: PURE Papaya is 100% natural formula and is safe & effective for use on your baby’s sensitive skin. It can be used to soothe and protect baby’s bottoms, moisturise areas affected by cradle cap and to soothe and protect nipples whilst breastfeeding.
How to use PURE Papaya Ointment: apply topically as required and remember that a little bit goes a long way.
As you are buying a truly natural product, Pure Ointment may harden in cold temperatures. If so warm tube in hands before opening. Keep out of direct sunlight as product becomes softer at higher temperatures. Store below 30 degrees celsius.
NO: Mineral Oil, Palm Oil, Phthalates, Parabens, Petrochemicals
Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Macadamia ternifolia oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Carica papaya (Papaya) ferment (60 mg/g), D Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tribehenin ( derived from Brassica napus), Sorbitan olivate (Olive derived emulsifier), Beeswax ,Fragrance (naturally derived), Styrax benzoin resinoid, Calendula officinalis flower extract.
That Sugar Guide – Damon Gameau
From the bestselling author of That Sugar Book, Damon Gameau.
On the back of the enormous success of That Sugar Film and That Sugar Book, Damon Gameau brings us That Sugar Guide, the book for the legion of fans who asked for a) more recipes and b) more ideas for weaning themselves and their families off the white stuff.
Working with his wife, Australian actor Zoe Tuckwell-Smith, Damon gives us 80 brand new recipes and the kind of advice that is easy for every family to integrate into their daily lives. The book is divided into two parts: a Bridging phase and a Consolidation phase, designed for quitting and then adjusting. The recipes are stupendously simple but seriously delicious, and every ingredient can be bought off the shelf of your local supermarket.
Ultimate Cork Yoga Mat$129.00
Increase your Vibrational Frequency and Energise your Yoga Practice with this Cork Yoga Mat created with a Limited Edition Channeled Artwork, created to Enhance your Flow so you can simply sit and let go.
Limited Edition! Only 1000 of these will ever be available in Australia and the first 200 will be personally signed by the artist.
All come with a complimentary wide jute strap.
Made with natural and recycled cork and backed with superior natural tree rubber, this mat is 100% renewable, biodegradable, recyclable and kind to the planet.
Comes beautifully boxed and makes a great gift to yourself or someone special!
Keep Reading to see why Cork is the best material for yoga mats, why we love it, and why you will too!
Suitable for all styles of yoga
Size: Size 175cm x 64cm (4mm)
Beautifully smooth yet non-slip with natural anti-microbial properties that resist mould, mildew and bad smells.
Made with natural and recycled cork and backed with natural tree rubber this mat is 100% biodegradable, recyclable and kind to the planet. No trees are cut down to make this product.
Hypo Allergenic; No PVC, PER, TPE or adhesives used this is the greenest mat you will find!
Here is WHY this is the BEST Cork Yoga Mat – even The Ultimate Yoga Mat for your Practice Ever! We Love this Cork Yoga Mat & You Will Too.
1. No More Slipping! This mat is great for all types of Practices, and the sweatier you get, the grippier the mat gets! In fact, we recommend if slipping is a problem for you to wet your hands and feet or sprinkle water where you stand before your practice.
2. Cork surface is beautifully cushioned and smooth under foot and insulates heat and cold.
3. Cork’s unique cellular structure with millions of cells enclosed with a gaseous substance, provides a comfortable cushioned surface that gives a soft feeling to the feet and joints of people standing on cork mats for extended periods without losing stability.
4. Cork tends to repel dust, hair, and other small particles from its surface.
5. Hypo Allergenic. Cork contains a waxy substance called suberin & has the property of naturally repelling small vermin and insects. This makes the cork surface resistant to the growth and colonization of these organisms & can therefore help to promote the healthiest & cleanest surface for Yoga practice and is ideal for people prone to allergic reactions.
6. No Nasty Smell or Chemicals – No PVC, PER, TPE or adhesives used.
7. Easy to Clean – a damp cloth does the trick.
8. Durable and long lasting. Cork mats have a very long life and can be repaired if damaged or given a new look by sanding.
9. 100% natural, renewable, recyclable & biodegradable – No Trees were harmed in the making of this product – both the Cork and Natural Tree Rubber harvest allows the tree to continue to grow.
10. More than just a yoga mat – the artwork on this mat was channeled by the artist from spirit to enhance your yoga practice.
Complimentary yoga mat strap.
Size: 175cm x 64cm (4mm)
That Sugar Book – Damon Gameau
When actor and filmmaker Damon Gameau met a girl he was keen to impress he decided to get healthy by dramatically reducing his sugar intake. In no time he was slimmer, calmer, fitter and happier. He was also very curious: why did the elimination of sugar have such beneficial effects on his health and wellbeing? He decided to experiment and film the results. He would eat 40 teaspoons of sugar a day for 60 days. Crucially, he would only consume perceived 'healthy' foods like muesli bars, breakfast cereals, low-fat yoghurts, juices and smoothies.
The results were staggering. Although his caloric intake was the same as his regular diet, he put on nearly 9 kilograms in 60 days. Within a couple of weeks, he had the beginnings of fatty liver disease. Doctors who monitored his health throughout warned him that he was on the road to obesity, diabetes and heart disease. His journey took him not just down a path to ill health, but to outback Australia and to the backblocks of the USA. He interviewed food manufacturers, health experts and large-scale consumers of the white stuff. He discovered that 80 per cent of products on our supermarket shelves contain sugar, and that 5.5 million Australians have fatty liver disease directly linked to their sugar consumption.
That Sugar Book follows Damon on his journey and blows the lid on how the food industries make and sell our food, and how they are complicit in, and indeed determined to, maintain the status quo on the world's alarming and health-destroying sugar consumption. In also contains sensible advice on kicking the habit, foods to avoid, how to shop, how to read labels and how to cook sugar-free food, with the help of over thirty delicious, nurturing and easily prepared recipes.
Fun, feisty and fired up, this book is set to change the eating habits of a generation.
Sweet Poison – Why Sugar Makes us Fat – David Gillespie
David Gillespie was 40kg overweight, lethargic, sleep-deprived and the father of four, with twins on the way. He knew he needed to lose weight fast, but he had run out of diets – all had failed.
After doing some reading on evolution (why weren't our forebears fat?), David cut sugar – specifically fructose – from his diet. He immediately started to lose weight, and kept it off. Slim, trim and fired up, David set out to look at the connection between sugar, our soaring obesity rates and some of the more worrying diseases of the twenty-first century, and discovered some startling facts in the process.
- Sugar was once such a rare resource that nature decided we didn't need an off-switch – in other words, we can keep eating sugar without feeling full.
- In the space of 150 years, we have gone from eating no added sugar to more than a kilogram a week.
- You would need to run 7km every day of your life just to not put on weight as a result of eating that much sugar.
- Two decades ago 1 in 14 adult Australians were obese; that figure is now 1 in 5.
- The 'natural' sugar in one glass of unsweetened fruit juice per day for a year is enough to add just over 2.5kg your waistline.
- The more sugar we eat, the more we want. Food manufacturers exploit our sugar addiction by lacing it through 'non-sweet' products, such as bread, sauces, soups and cereals.
Sweet Poison exposes one of the great health scourges of our time and offers a wealth of practical and accessible information on how to avoid fructose, increase your enjoyment of food and lose weight.
The Eat Real Food Cookbook – David Gillespie
For nearly ten years, David Gillespie has warned us of the dangers of sugar, and Australia has listened. More recently he has alerted us to the other toxin in our food supply: seed oil. Most processed food – from French fries to yoghurt to spreadable butter – contains one or both of these ingredients, so the question is: how do we eat real food?
This is an intensely practical book designed to solve an intensely practical problem. How to create high quality food – simply, inexpensively quickly and every day – that’s completely free of the twin evils of fructose (the dangerous part of sugar) and seed oils (the man-made fats recently added to our food supply).
Expanding on his 2015 bestseller Eat Real Food, David shows us how to:
– Identify and avoid sugar – and seed-oil-laden supermarket products
– Identify and shop for the healthy options
– Make the foods we normally buy in jars and packets – from mayonnaise to bread to tomato sauce
– Make simple, inexpensive daily meals the entire family will love
– Pack and plan for meals away from home
– Create healthier treats for all occasions, from kids' birthdays to cocktail parties
The Eat Real Food Cookbook is your guide to saying 'no' to the food the manufacturers want you to eat and 'yes' to the sort of food that will help you manage your weight and the long-term health of your family.
- Body Care
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Bath & Shower
- Hands & Feet
- Sun Smart
- Rest & Relaxation
- Oral Care
- Men’s Grooming Products
- Feminine Hygiene
- Healthy Living
- Kids & Baby
- Eco Living
- Brands A-K
- Brands L-Z
- Contact Us