Forest Friendly Tissues – 2 x Cubes
FOREST FRIENDLY TISSUES – 2 X CUBES
We’ve teamed up with Who Gives a Crap, who make all of their products with environmentally friendly materials, and they donate 50% of their profits to help build toilets for those in need.
• Great for those times when you need more than a hankie!
• Super soft—no red noses!
• Super strong—no snotty hands!
• No trees harmed – made with a blend of bamboo and sugarcane
• 3-ply to ensure even the strongest of sneezes doesn't break through
• 65 sheets per cube
• Tissues are 19.5×21.5cm each
• Your home will look great (even if you feel like crap)
GOOD FOR PEOPLE – 40% of the world's population doesn't have access to a toilet, and Who Gives a Crap think that's pretty crap. That's why they donate 50% of their profits to help build toilets for those in need.
GOOD FOR THE EARTH – Tree-free is the way to be. That's why they use only 100% recycled paper fibres, bamboo or sugarcane in their products. It saves water, carbon emissions and trees. Trees are better for hugging than they are for wiping anyway.
GOOD FOR YOUR BUM… – …And the rest of you. Super-soft and super-strong, their products are as good for you as they are for your wallet. They make all of their products without any dyes, inks, or scents, so worry not!
- Reviews (0)