- Reviews (0)
Why do we use Bamboo?
- Made of Bamboo, NOT WOOD OR PLASTIC
- Bamboo is stronger, lighter & more durable than wood
- Bamboo is more resistant to water than wood
- Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial
- Bamboo is naturally biodegradable, Plastic is not
Why is it Greener?
- Bamboo is a 100% natural renewable resource
- Bamboo grows back within a few months and to full size in 3 years compared to regular trees that take 25 years
- Bamboo is farmed vs. Wood comes from cutting forests, damaging to the environment, habitat, and contributing to global warming
- Bamboo grows naturally without using any pesticides or fertilizers
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable
- Smaller carbon footprint than wood-cutting
- Bamboo is the eco-friendly alternative to Wood and Plastic.