Bio-Whey Natural is a high quality 100% natural whey protein concentrate for active individuals or those looking to increase their protein intake.
Key Features and Benefits:
– High quality 100% whey protein concentrate, one of the most nutritionally complete proteins available.
– Rich in protein, the building block of the body that is necessary for repairing and rebuilding muscles and connective tissues.
– Made from ultra filtered whey concentrate
– High branched chain amino acid content
– Low in fat and no added sugar
– Free from sweeteners, flavours and preservatives
– Non-homogenised, deodorised or hydrogenated
Package Size: 750g
Recommended Dosage: Whey protein can be taken at anytime of the day or night to help raise current protein intake. Mix 30g (2 heaped tablespoons) in 200-250mL of water or milk 2-3 times a day between meals, depending on your training and health needs.
PerioMix Gum and Tooth Powder$24.95
Are you suffering from bleeding gums or bad breath? Is your current toothpaste failing to provide you with that extra nourishing care or are you simply looking for a healthier alternative? Well your search is over!
PerioMix is a natural Tooth Powder for healthy teeth and gums. This multipurpose powder helps maintain good oral hygiene, prevents bad breath, tooth decay and periodontal (gum) disease.
PerioMix can be used as:
1. Toothpaste – you can use it for daily brushing of your teeth and gums. Simply place a small amount of PerioMix into the palm of your hand. Tap a wet toothbrush into the powder then brush all around the teeth and gums as directed.
2. Mouthwash – PerioMix can be used after surgery, for mouth ulcers and any other oral traumas. Also beneficial for sore throat relief. Just mix 2 tsp in warm water and use to rinse accordingly.
NO Fluoride and Chemical free, Cruelty Free, SLS free, No dyes or sweeteners, Can be swallowed.
Canning & Pickling Salt 1kg$11.50
Canning & Pickling Salt is pure salt, free from heavy metals, free flowing agents, other inorganic minerals and contaminants. NaCl 100%.
Salt provides two elements that are essential for life and for good health: sodium and chloride. The body cannot manufacture either element itself, so they must be supplied by food.
Sodium plays a critical role in body physiology. It controls the volume of fluid in the body and helps maintain the acid-base level. Sodium is an electrolyte, like potassium, calcium and magnesium; it regulates the electrical charges moving in and out of cells in the body. Sodium is important in proper nerve conduction, in aiding the passage of various nutrients into cells, and in the maintenance of blood pressure. Sodium-dependent enzymes are required for carbohydrate digestion.
Chloride ions also help maintain proper blood volume, blood pressure, and pH of body fluids. Chloride is the major extracellular anion and contributes to many body functions including the maintenance of blood pressure, acid-base balance, muscular activity, and the movement of water between fluid compartments. Chloride is the major component of hydrochloric acid, which is needed for protein digestion.
Symptoms of low hydrochloric acid include bloating, acne, iron deficiency, belching, indigestion, diarrhoea and multiple food allergies. Chloride is available in very few foods, and adequate chloride must be obtained from salt.
Container Size: 1 kg Bag
Each 5gm contains: Sodium 740 mg and 740 mg of Chloride
Directions for Use: Use liberally to food and as directed unless advised otherwise.
- Body Care
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Bath & Shower
- Hands & Feet
- Sun Smart
- Rest & Relaxation
- Oral Care
- Men’s Grooming Products
- Feminine Hygiene
- Healthy Living
- Kids & Baby
- Eco Living
- What’s New
- Gift Ideas
- Brands A-K
- Brands L-Z