Bio-Whey Natural is a high quality 100% natural whey protein concentrate for active individuals or those looking to increase their protein intake.
Key Features and Benefits:
– High quality 100% whey protein concentrate, one of the most nutritionally complete proteins available.
– Rich in protein, the building block of the body that is necessary for repairing and rebuilding muscles and connective tissues.
– Made from ultra filtered whey concentrate
– High branched chain amino acid content
– Low in fat and no added sugar
– Free from sweeteners, flavours and preservatives
– Non-homogenised, deodorised or hydrogenated
Package Size: 750g
Recommended Dosage: Whey protein can be taken at anytime of the day or night to help raise current protein intake. Mix 30g (2 heaped tablespoons) in 200-250mL of water or milk 2-3 times a day between meals, depending on your training and health needs.
The Chia Co White Chia Seeds 150g$5.45
Chia is the highest combined plant based source of omega 3, fibre and protein. Chia contains the perfect ratio of both soluble and insoluble fibre. The nutrients in chia can help to sustain energy, improve digestive and heart health, and encourage healthy skin, hair and nails. Chia is the only wholegrain food that can be consumed directly as it comes from the plant.
One tablespoon of chia will provide you with 3g of omega 3 ALA and 6g of dietary fibre, along with a range of other important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Chia is gluten free and vegan. Store in a cool, dry place and reseal after opening.
We recommend one tablespoon (15g) of chia, every day. Sprinkle onto your muesli or cereals, into your salads or smoothies, or add to your baking.
Ingredients: 100% Australian Grown Chia.
- Body Care
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Bath & Shower
- Hands & Feet
- Sun Smart
- Rest & Relaxation
- Oral Care
- Men’s Grooming Products
- Feminine Hygiene
- Healthy Living
- Kids & Baby
- Eco Living
- What’s New
- Gift Ideas
- Brands A-K
- Brands L-Z