Dare to be Healthy – how it began…
Today I had a chat with the lovely Laura Trotta, who is one of Australia’s leading home sustainability experts, about my dramatic change in lifestyle and what led to Dare to be Healthy being borne.
We chatted about:
• What triggered me to overhaul my lifestyle and embark on my eco and health journey
• How I managed when friends didn’t join my eco journey
• Where I experience ‘green guilt’ and how I manage this so it doesn’t derail my efforts
• My pet peeve when it comes to the way we live and how I’m driving change in this area
• My best advice for where to start when it comes to detoxing your life.
Everyone has their own journey and timeframe for change. Mine was now!
You can check out the full story at LauraTrotta.com.